Sunday, February 17, 2008

The beginning....

Of a new week!!! I know when our lives get busy, things seem to go downhill fast. The car breaks down, the weather won't improve, the kids are sick, everthing just seems to happen at once. I have found and have since started calling this the "end of the winter blues"!!! Whenever this happens we tend to not think of ourselves and what we could do just to NOT think about things for a little while. Funny enough, during these times laundry becomes my outlet!!! I start washing the comforters, the spring sheets (in the hopes my flannel will soon be put away), the spring curtains, etc. Maybe the rest of the Christmas decorations will just walk to their respective bins for storage! We are supposed to improve to 54 degrees this week, SPRING CLEANING??? Easter is early this year so maybe that will help speed this winter along. I guess in my mind what I want to say is find time for yourself. Find something to keep you busy and NOT think about all that went wrong, find the positive!!! Laundry or otherwise...Be happy and have a great day!!!

No comments: