Monday, February 25, 2008

Still need the heat!!

Living in New England means needing the heat till mid-June sometimes!! Thank goodness my 4pm class yesterday didn't need it. Apparently the heat flowed nicely for the morning students but my afternoon class had to dance without it...needless to say my instructor got them all warmed up quickly!! Got to my center when the gas man arrived--he did me a favor by coming in the center to take a quick peek at my furnace and heating unit (because gas was flowing just fine from the street). He was able to fix the problem and no classes needed to be cancelled. My morning instructors of course had to deal with my conflicting and whining phone calls!! Isn't it funny how our students never know what goes on in the background. (I guess they will now though) We try to keep their workout environment as "stress-free" as possible. I have a great team of instructors- who try to help at every turn. Makes me warm inside, which last night was needed.

Today the sun is shining and is supposed to be mild. That in New England terms means 30+ degrees and sun. But still cold enough for me to use my new auto-start in the new ride!!! It is a fun toy that I know I will use a LOT! I am also going to stop by the Extreme Home Makeover who are in Maynard, MA. I have a fruit platter and one of my students (thank Nancy!!) made some cookies. I am hoping to at least catch a glimpse of Ty--you will surely hear me if I do!!! Maybe they need an exercise break~I will be coming from "J" class. This is a show that makes me cry each week (c'mon ladies you know what I mean~ that happy cry), from the beginning of the show to the end!!

My thought for you all today is: Keep your face to the Sunshine and you cannot see a shadow~~Helen Keller

1 comment:

P&P Fit said...

D,
Snap a pic of Ty and post it if you get a good one!
That's the best show EVER! Have fun!