Monday, February 18, 2008

Vacation and rain!!

Well a new car must get wet sometime...but it is so pretty!!! I guess I am not missing the duct tape that was--what I used to call, my driver's side window!!! I guess I am not missing the deer crushed grill on the front of my van!!! I guess I am not missing the broken passenger door handle from my young Tim Wakefield in training (ok that I might be missing--made for some humor in my day)!! Living in New England our weather is crazy...10 degrees one day--54 today!!! Melt SNOW MELT!!!!! The 7 foot snowbank (and no that is not an exaggeration) in front of my center will be here till Summer. It takes up three parking spaces which believe me, I understand is a major issue. The town will not comply and remove it as it is IN my parking lot. hmmmm....where did I get all that snow?? It couldn't be from the street when they clear those now could it?? Anyway the reason for my post is Spring is on the way...people (including myself) are in much better moods, even with the rain. It is also vacation which means all three children are home. Planning for the week has been easy and Nana is helping by taking them for a night or possibly two-haven't told her that yet!! :) Mall tomorrow, The Shining and subsequent nightmares last night, celebrating a teenage birthday with the girls on Wed, etc. Working out just falls somewhere in between. Before life takes over take that time for yourself--work off the extra aggravation, sleeplessness, etc. Have a piece of chocolate and then come to class--that always makes me smile!!
So before New England goes below 20 again let's hope for some sun and my students' smiles that keep my job the best that it can be....

1 comment:

P&P Fit said...

Slick new ride D. All the fancy features. Now, the only thing it's missing is that BON JOVI bumper sticker! HA.